Our client is a leadingHealthcare service provider. In order to support their rapid growth, they are currently looking for a Finance Director.
- Formulating the company’s future direction by planning and implementing the strategic plan.
- Managing and controlling budgetsto be in line with the company plan.
- Analyzing and evaluating the company’s situation to identify financial issues.
- Managing the financial operations of subsidiary companies in Thailand and other countries in the APAC region.
- Improving and implementing work processes to ensure the highest efficiency of operations.
- Managing company cash flow.
- Managing key accounts for collection (AR / inventory).
- Implementing the ERP system, SAP.
- Managing the Finance and Accounting Department.
- Master’s degree in Accounting or Business Administration.
- At least 10 years’ experience in Finance and Accounting atDivision Manager or Director Level.
- Good command of English.