Our client isa trader of automotive parts and provides car maintenance services.They are currently seeking dynamic and qualified candidates to work in the position ofFinance Director to support their growing business.
- Providing the country management team with effective management reporting, analysis and insights.
- Conducting financial analysis and evaluation of business results to support and influence resource allocation alternatives/proposals, investment and commercial decisions.
- Preparing detailed financial modeling, financial feasibility, financial planning and analysis.
- Attending local/regional business reviews with the country manager.
- Providing analytical commentary of results versus budget and forecast, highlighting trends and variances and assisting management in the formulation of action plans to correct deviations.
- Leading and coordinating the development of strategic and annual business plans and budgets as well as periodic forecasting processes.
- Contributing to financial outlooks and estimates to assist management in identifying risks and opportunities in achieving quarterly and annual objectives, including contingency planning to ensure operating income objectives are achieved.
- Performing quantitative and qualitative analysis.
- Conducting business and industry due diligence.
- Supporting business development and alliance management activities.
- Managing the day-to-day running of the general accounting function.
- Overseeing the month-end accounting close process in order to provide timely and accurate financial reports for internal and external users.
- Thai nationality, aged 38-50 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Accounting. Master of Finance or MBA will be an advantage.
- At least 10 years of experience in finance and accounting.
- Strong experience of financial planning, finance analysis, financial feasibility and financial model.
- Good command of English