Our client is one of the well-known hospitality groups based in Bangkok with other branches operating in the South East Asian region. Due to their business expansion, they are actively looking for a potential candidate with solid experience in the hospitality and property development industry to join their team.
Location: Bang Rak, Bangkok
Salary: 60,000 – 70,000 Baht/month
- Being responsible for accounting and finance for the company and subsidiaries in domestic and overseas including conducting analysis of company performance, market trend, and financial impact, supporting finance function for new property/investment for both Thailand and overseas.
- Overseeing the accounting and payment of company and subsidiaries per organization chart in overseas.
- Monitoring and doing reconcile bank and cash transition for Thailand and overseas subsidiaries.
- Coordinating with overseas bank on cash and payment transactions.
- Coordinating with overseas accountant for review and check correctness of monthly transaction, financial reports including P&L, balance sheet, cash flow and other report as required.
- Coordinating with overseas corporate secretary to file statutory documentation according to local requirement.
- Contacting external parties for tax preparation, auditing, banking, investments, and other financial needs as necessary.
- Producing corporate governance and statutory documentation and reports including board of director’s resolutions, minutes to board of director’s meetings, shareholders meeting.
- Providing updated company cash flow, cash flow projection and assisting with company cash flow and liquidity management.
- Tracking the company's financial status and performance to identify areas for potential improvement including monitor Balance sheet for opportunities to improve working of capital situation.
- Assisting and supporting Finance & Accounting team on special project, financing projects including loan procurement, negotiation, documentation, and administration.
- Assisting with foreign exchange management for overseas capitalization projects.
- Studying, developing and establishing the financial structure for new business opportunities for future investors, international business expansion and management (franchise)concept.
- Establishing and maintaining financial policies and procedures for the company and understanding and adhering to financial regulations and legislation.
- Preparing budget, forecasts and cash flow statement and highlighting issues with solutions.
- Handling training and development needs of the department.
- Performing other duties as assigned by the Finance Director.
- Thai nationality, aged 30-50 years old.
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Finance or Accounting.
- Over 7 years of working experience in financial consolidation, feasibility study and financial modeling is a must.
- Experience in hotel chain or non-hotel chain is a must.
- Experience in dealing with overseas taxation is a plus.
- Very good command of English, both written and spoken.
- Strong business acumen and analytical skill.
Qualified candidates please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details via APPLY NOW
P.R. Recruitment and Business Management Co., Ltd.
2034/82 Ital - Thai Tower, 18th Floor, New Petchburi Road,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10320
Tel. 02-7160000 Fax. 02-7160056