Competitive Salary plus Benefits
The successful candidate will report to the Expat General Manager and will be responsible for the following key functions;
- Financial reporting: Monthly, Daily Cash flow report, Monthly, Daily Sale report, Month end financial statement closing report, Monthly Financial forecast report, Budget report, Yearend report, and complete all related reports to support Australia requirement.
- External Audit and Tax for ensure that it meets the dead-line: support External Audit, review and Manage Corporate Tax PND50, review and manage Half Year Tax PND51. Monthly VAT Por Por 30, Monthly Payroll Tax PND 1, Monthly Withholding Tax PND3, 53, 54,36.
- GL Review: Balance sheet Reconciliation i.e. Bank, AP, AP, Fixed Asset, Accrual, Prepaid. Record and review Journal voucher adjustment.
- Costing review: cost analysis variance i.e. PPV invoice cost Vs Std. cost or PO. Cost Vs Std. cost, review Engineer BOM. Set up Standard cost i.e. DM, DL, and OVH. Inventory report revalue exchange rate. Supervise monthly and annual inventory physical count.
- Fixed Asset: Transfer Capital in Progress to Fixed Asset. Assign Tag Asset. Record and review Depreciation by category. Supervise annual fixed assets physical count.
- Account Payable and Payment: Review Payment Voucher. Upload data Payment to Banking system. Approval on Banking System for Daily, Weekly, Monthly payment. Review Payment, Cheque Control list. Review AP Aging with solid support reasons to take an action.
- Account Receivable and Collection: Review Receive Voucher. Review Export transaction to ensure that we have matching with export Ticket. Review AR Aging to make sure the collection is correct.
- Other duties as assigned by GM.
- Bachelor degree or higher in Accounting, Financial, or other related field.
- Good command in English.
- 5-10 years experiences in related field.
- Manufacturing background.
Our client offers competitive basic salary, 5 day working, and other allowances.