Our client is an international logistics services business. The company now requires a well-organised, motivated and very fast learning person with leadership skills for the position of Finance Manager.
- Overseeing daily operations of the finance team.
- Developing finance and accounting company structure with integration of GL, AP, AR, fixed assets, taxation, budget planning and forecasting activities.
- Reviewing all interfaces and creating proper automated account reconciliation.
- Establishing finance rules and principles in compliance with related finance principles and practices.
- Developing and maintaining all necessary manuals associated with finance processes and controls.
- Managing and leading workload of the finance team.
- Ensuring the integrity of all finance journal entries and that supporting documents are prepared correctly and with completeness in accordance with Thai finance standards as well as compliance with the company’s policies
- Dealing with external parties such as merchants, audit firms, banks, BOT and the Revenue Department.
- Obtaining and maintaining a thorough understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger structure.
- Analysing financial reports, legal documents and taxation documents.
- Female only, Thai nationality, aged 35-45 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Finance, Accounting or any related field.
- At least 10 years of experience in a finance role.
- At least 3 years of experience as a Finance Manager of a logistics services business.
- Good command of English.
- Strong management ability with good communication and problem solving skills.
- Pleasant personality.
We invite qualified candidates to submit your resume stating your present and expected salary by click "Apply Now"