Our client was founded in Malaysia in 1990, and they are now the largest bereavement care company in Asia. The company helps families all over the country with funeral, burial and cremation services. To support their overall business plan, the company is looking for high calibre professionals to effectively run internal processes. Among their open positions is the role of Finance Manager.
- Supervising a wide spectrum of Accounting and Finance operational requirements, including the timely submission of monthly, quarterly and annual accounts to management and the holding company.
- Ensuring prompt and proper payment of liabilities and being responsible for timely collections.
- Managing the accurate and timely payment of commissions and incentives to agents.
- Managing the accurate preparation and payment of Branch incentives, if applicable.
- Ensuring the smooth operation of operational systems and accounting systems, working closely with HQ personnel, including the IT Team.
- Being responsible for and implementing SOPs, ensuring sufficient internal controls are in place to mitigate risk.
- Being responsible for the annual audit, ensuring timely completion and lodgement of the annual audited accounts with the Company Secretary.
- Handling timely and accurate tax, GST and VAT submissions.
- Providing timely attention to all tax queries and mitigating risk or exposure areas.
- Implementing an accurate annual budget, revising the budget accordingly by working closely with all divisions of the company.
- Training Accounting and Finance staff to drive work improvement and efficiencies.
- Supporting the group's corporate exercises, if any.
- At least 6 years of supervisory experience in an accounting/finance position.
- Prior experience of handling a full set of accounts.
- Prior experience of working in an audit firm is an advantage.
- MACPA, ACCA, CIMA or other professional accounting qualification.
- Thai nationality only.
- Proven leadership skills.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Good English language skills (speaking and writing).
- Excellent communication, organisation and planning skills.
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
Qualified candidates please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details via APPLY NOW
P.R. Recruitment and Business Management Co., Ltd.
2034/82 Ital - Thai Tower, 18th Floor, New Petchburi Road,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10320
Tel. 02-7160000 Fax. 02-7160056