- Preparing financial statements along with commentary, group reporting and company budgeting and forecasts.
- Preparing management reports.
- Providing analyses and forecasts to management to ensure accurate and timely financial decisions.
- Analyzing financial information; ensuring accurate and appropriate recording and analysis of revenue and expenses by following Thai revenue laws and IFRS during monthly and yearend closing.
- Assisting in the development and implementation of ERP for new accounting system.
- Supporting risk management.
- Aged 35-45 years old with at least a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
- At least 5 years of experience as a Financial Manager.
- Familiar with accounting software, such as NetSuite, ACCPAC, Mac-5 or Navision.
- Good command of English.
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience in a multinational company.