Our client is a leading generator and supplier of electricity and steam as well as clarified, demineralized and chilled water. The company is currently seeking an enthusiastic and experienced person to join its team in the position of Finance Manager.
- Preparing funding and dividend payment plans for the short-term and the long-term.
- Securing funding (corporate finance and project finance) from loans, debentures and other financial instruments.
- Evaluating and executing all financial derivatives (e.g. IRS, CCS).
- Monitoring and analyzing financial markets to find opportunities, instruments or solutions for financing.
- Working with rating agencies.
- Organizing IR activities, such as analyst meetings, conferences, roadshows, company visits and such like.
- Monitoring and analysing analyst reports, share price performance and shareholding movements.
- Providing responses to queries from investors and analysts.
- Preparing and disclosing all financial information and reports to SEC/SET.
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with banks, investors, analysts and regulators.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Finance, Business Administration, Accounting or a related field.
- At least 5 years of experience in financing (bank loans and debentures) in both corporate finance and project finance.
- Strong financial knowledge, especially of debt instruments.
- Familiar with SEC/SET regulations.
- Experience in investor relations is a plus.
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills.
- Very good command of spoken and written in English.