Our client is an investment firm that seeks value orientated returns through strategic investments across many industries and asset classes. The focus of the company is to invest in international firms. This role is suitable for professionals who are dynamic and can work in a multinational environment.
- Prepare and support yearly performance forecasting and targets for the company.
- Prepare and analyse reports on the performance outcomes and provide key insights to the company’s board and key stakeholders.
- Conduct competitor analyses (qualitative and quantitative) and present insights and implications to business owners and senior management.
- Support the development and implementation of continuous improvement
initiatives that increase the efficiency and effectiveness of performance processes, working closely with other teams to deliver improvements.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline(s), Master’s degree preferred.
- Experience in financial services / wealth management industry.
- Strategic thinker with the ability to appropriately build scalable financial solutions to meet the needs of the business.
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects and responsibilities
- Must have a business focused mindset
Our client offers a highly competitive salary with high commission rate and opportunity for career progression within the company.