Out client is a successful manufacturing company in Thailand. With a multi-million THB turnover they are one of the leading companies in their industry. They are now looking for a new Finance Manager to join their senior management team. This opportunity is ideal for ambitious individuals who want to challenge themselves and establish their careers in the field of Finance.
- The position will report to the Managing Director at the headquarters, and the main objective will be to guide financial decisions by collecting, interpreting, and reporting in a timely manner reliable data about the company’s financial situation and advising management on needed actions.
- The successful candidate will enhance the accuracy of the reported financial results ensuring that the reported results comply with generally accepted accounting principles, statutory regulations and group requirements.
- The successful candidate will maximize the company’s return on financial assets by establishing and implementing appropriate internal controls, maintaining robust financial practices, policies and procedures.
- The successful candidate will guarantee the compliance of company accounting practices with company compliance policies.
- The ideal candidate must possess a minimum of a bachelor's degree in a related field, such as finance, business administration, accounting or economics.
- The successful candidate must have significant senior management experience in managing all key accounting and finance functions and possess a proven track record of leadership and supporting business growth.
- Candidates with experience in a multi-national company and with knowledge of SAP or similar ERP systems are preferred.
- The ideal person will need to be a sound decision maker, effective communicator and be able to handle pressure exceptionally well.
- Excellent English skills in all areas are a must.
- Ability to create and execute plans for the maximum benefit of the organization.