Our client is a well-known high end restaurant chain in Thailand. They also have their own food manufacturing facility. The company requires a well-organized, highly motivated and fast-learning person to work in the position of Finance Manager.
- Forecasting and managing cash flow to meet daily cash requirements.
- Managing the treasury function and managing risk involving all foreign transactions.
- Having overall responsibility for functioning of the company’s finance, accounting and taxation in Thailand, including accounts receivables, accounts payable, working capital and payroll.
- Being responsible for credit control and liquidity management.
- Liaising with external auditors and closing accounts.
- Controlling and monitoring customer aging and credit risk.
- Preparing the company’s budget and monitoring the actual results of operations and spending against the budget.
- Coordinating financial audits and providing recommendations for procedural improvements.
- Executing and coordinating account closing activities.
- Interacting with the Revenue Department related to taxation issues, tax control and consolidated package.
- Thai nationality, aged between 35-45 years old.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Finance or Accounting.
- At least 10 years of experience in a finance role in restaurant chain or retail business (modern trade) is a must.
- Strong experience in cash flow, treasury and credit control & liquidity management is a must.
- Good interpersonal, leadership and communication skills.
- Polite, kind, active and fast learning.
- Good command of English.
- Able to work on every other Saturday.
We invite qualified candidates to submit your resume stating your present and expected salary by click "Apply Now"
2034/82 Ital - Thai Tower, 18th Floor, New Petchburi Road,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10320