Our client is a highly regarded global jewelry and finished-crystal manufacturer that has been in business for over 120 years with operations expanding across the world in 35 countries, including 14 countries in the Asia Pacific region. The Thailand office mainly operates in the retailing of finished products through various channels.
70,000 – 90,000 Baht/month
- Prepare monthly accounting and financial statements.
- Maintain and ensure all transactions are according to GAAP and the company’s guidelines.
- Ensure the company’s records including fixed assets and customer credit management are according to policies.
- Liaise with banks and external/internal auditors.
- Coordinate with the Revenue Department and review withholding tax, corporate tax and also VAT before submission.
- Manage and supervise subordinates and also assist the Head of Finance, SEA.
- Manage and oversee the coordination between company logistics personnel and external freight-forwarders/shipping companies, to ensure import/export shipping timeline and Customs declarations.
- Support Administrator concerning finance & logistic matters.
- Assist company lawyer & company secretary if needed.
- Male or female, aged 30 years old and above.
- At least 5 years of professional working experience in finance & accounting.
- Experience with SAP is a plus.
- Proficiency in English.
- Strong knowledge of corporate laws and tax requirements.
- Good leadership and interpersonal skills.
We invite qualified Thai nationals to submit their resume stating their present and expected salary to Apply Now
P.R. Recruitment and Business Management Co., Ltd.
2034/82 Ital - Thai Tower, 18th Floor, New Petchburi Road,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10320
Tel. 02-7160000 Fax. 02-7160056