The Finance Supervisor will be reporting directly to the Expatiate Managing Director and will be responsible for the following key functions:
- Organising processes in the finance area.
- Preparing financial statements and reporting in accordance with local legal regulations and IFRS, and the reconciliation between the local regulations and the IFRS.
- Coordinating year end audits (local and IFRS).
- Maintaining internal control systems, working capital management (A/R, A/P, Inventories) and the coordination between the relevant departments.
- Conducting performance analysis on a cost centre basis, and preparing annual budgets and forecasts (P&L, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow statement).
- Controlling investment and fixed assets management; handling tax, customs and foreign exchange issues.
- Being a partner to the local tax and other administration authorities.
- Making sure that the Accounting Dept. runs effectively.
- Providing support in relation to Board Meeting preparation.
- Managing employees in both job-related and disciplinary matters.
- Ensuring support for accounting and tax audits and management at the location.
- Providing prompt summaries of business transactions: ensuring accounts are up-to-date.
- Ensuring accounting and tax audit results are secondary to the profit situation.
- Ensuring all other departments see the Finance Department as a service department.
- Ensuring successful year-end audits (local and IFRS).
- Ensuring that ZFI standards are met in the joint venture.
- Establishing good relationships with local tax, Customs, and other administration authorities.
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Business Finance, Accounting or a Costing & Tax field.
- At least five years of financial management experience with managerial capacity, with experience in the manufacturing industry.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel and SAP.
- Experience in using the Business Plus program will be an advantage.
- Ambitious, highly self-motivated, meticulous, results oriented and an effective team player.
- Good human relations, a positive attitude, good planning, decision-making and communication skills, and knowledge of problem solving techniques.
- Good command of both written and spoken English.
Our client offers a benefits package including overseas training, a car allowance, housing allowance, health insurance, a five day working week and promotional prospects along with the opportunity to be part of this growing company.