Our client is an event creator and strategic partner. They have a proven track record of 30 years in the exhibition industry.
- Providing administrative support to CFO, including preparing and analysing reports, preparing correspondence for distribution and maintaining policies and procedures.
- Working with CFO on special projects, including financial reports and forecasts.
- Scheduling meetings, conference calls and Board of Directors meetings (onsite and offsite).
- Providing backup support to the CFO.
- Quickly developing an understanding of the significance of the people that may be contacted on behalf of the CFO and demonstrating an appropriate level of deference.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related field.
- At least 3 years of experience in related field (experience with Big4 or reputable multinational company would be advantage).
- An Audit Firm background is preferable.
- Prior experience supporting senior level management.
- Female, Thai nationality, aged not over 28 years old.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and oral and the ability to represent the CFO in a professional and responsible manner internally and in public.
- Must be a continuous learner and problem-solver.
- Must be trustworthy, reliable and able to deal appropriately with confidential information.
- Must have strong organizational skills and be detail oriented.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and take direction from more than one manager.
- Ability to work with management at all levels and across departments.
- Maintain discretion and project professional demeanour.
- Analytical skills.
- Excellent command of English.
- Highly skilled in Microsoft Office.
- Additional software competence or ability to quickly master new software packages would be a plus.