Our client provides financial advisory services. They are now looking for a suitably qualified candidate to join them in the position of Financial Analyst.
- Preparing financial projections.
- Identifying value enhancing opportunities while acting as an internal project consultant.
- Preparing financial analysis to support decision making regarding new customer pricing for the Cash Solutions Division.
- Supporting and driving strategic planning, mission processes and divisional plans.
- Providing data to support change management regarding new initiatives / projects as assigned, such as cost saving, survey and market research projects.
- Coordinating and assisting clients in matters involving mergers, acquisitions and joint ventures.
- Female, Thai nationality.
- Aged 22-26 years old.
- New graduates are welcome, but 2 years of experience as a Financial Analyst is preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance.
- Fair to good command of English.