Our client is a leader in providing innovative solutions across a wide range of services, including specialist water and wastewater treatment plants, recreational swimming pool facilities, stylish concept designs for fountains and water features.
- Handling of month-end closing and analysis.
- Tracking financial status by monitoring variances from plan.
- Analysing the business performance; addressing and highlighting areas to be improved.
- Coordinating with all related functions to develop annual budget in order to manage key areas of financial planning & analysis functions, which include strategic, investment, financial and execution planning.
- Determining financial status by comparing and analyzing plans and forecasts with actual results.
- Budgeting and forecasting, including short term predictions and long term forecast, to ensure proper management decisions are made in all financial aspects.
- Preparing financial information to support management’s information needs, in order to make decisions with the best financial results.
- Male or Female, age 30-40 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Finance or Accounting.
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in budget, investment and corporate planning, and financial reporting.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, communication and presentation skills.
- Proficient in interpreting financial analysis results and business indicators to identify and analyze trends.
- Proficient at English, both written and spoken skills.
- Proficient in MS Office (especially in Excel).
- A good team-player, proactive and able to work under tight schedule and pressure.