Our client is a leading airline operator. It requires a well-organised person who is active, dynamic, hands-on and has a pleasant personality to work with them.
- Preparing budget, forecast and management reports of the business
- Monitoring and analyzing business performance.
- Developing, analyzing and generating periodic management and company performance reports within the stipulated timeframe to support and facilitate decision-making requirements.
- Analyzing and validating the accuracy and reasonableness of budget performance reports and highlighting/ addressing variances to facilitate management decision- making.
- Thai nationality, aged 28-33 years old.
- At least 4 years of experience in compiling management reports.
- Experienced in implementing financial models relating to balance sheet report, cash flow report and P&L report.
- Excellent in using Excel
- Good English communication skills (written and spoken).
- Able to travel overseas from time to time