Our client is a leading electronics assembly business in Thailand.To support their fast growing business, they are seeking a qualified candidate to join them in the position of Financial Analyst (BU Controller).
- Being responsible as a Finance business partner for the Business Unit GM.
- Owning the Business Unit P&L, providing insightful financial analysis.
- Completing corporate reporting and accounting activities.
- Proposing process and cost saving initiatives to the Business Unit GM.
- Being responsible for timely month-end close and associated review with the Business Unit.
- Completing monthly and quarterly financial forecasts of the Business Unit.
- Performing financial analysis on forecast and operating results.
- Ensuring cost systems of the Business Unit are functioning as prescribed and cost parameters are updated in the system.
- Managing inventory, accounts receivable and accounts payable position of the respective Business Unit.
- Being responsible for asset reporting.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Finance, Engineering, Accounting or a related field.
- 8 years’experience of Financial Planning and Financial Analysis within a manufacturing environment.
- Good analytical skills.
- Very good command of English.