- Analysing profit & loss and identifying gaps and opportunities relating to each customer in order to achieve goals.
- Providing and recommending changes to customer business plans, based on the utilisation of Return on Investment analysis.
- Ensuring that changes to customer plans support the achievement of brand strategies and team goals.
- Developing, communicating and monitoring financial KPIs in order to ensure that projected ASP/pricing and customer margin goals are achieved.
- Monitoring spending accruals, aging and close out, and ensuring compliance.
- Preparing quarterly / annual budgets and updating forecasts. Delivering reports with accuracy and within deadlines and providing useful analysis information.
- Being responsible for budget control. Reviewing expense accruals and payments to ensure that they are in line with the approved budgets.
- Master's Degree in Business Administration, Finance or Accounting.
- Must have at least 3 years of relevant experience in the areas of financial management, financial analysis or cost controlling.
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Results-driven with abilities to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Very good command of both spoken and written English.
- Excellent computer skills: MS Office, especially with Excel spreadsheets.