Our client is a leading electronics assembly company in Thailand. To support its fast growing business, the company is now seeking a qualified candidate to join in the position of Financial Analyst.
- Serving as a financial business partner to the Business Unit GM.
- Having ownership of the business unit P&L, conducting insightful financial analysis and preparing and maintaining corporate reporting and accounting activities.
- Proposing process and cost saving initiatives to the Business Unit GM.
- Being responsible for timely business unit month-end closing and review.
- Being responsible for timely completion of monthly and quarterly business unit’s financial forecasts.
- Performing financial analysis of forecasts and operating results
- Ensuring that the costing system of the business unit is functioning as prescribed and cost parameters are updated in the system
- Managing inventory and accounts receivable and payable of the respective business unit.
- Ensuring the assets are turning in line with the company’s objective.
- Male or female, aged between 28-35 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in an Engineering discipline, Finance, Accounting or related field
- 8 years plus related experience in finance and accounting
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a manufacturing business.
- Background in financial planning and analysis.
- Excellent spoken and written English.
We invite qualified candidates to submit your resume stating your present and expected salary by click "Apply Now"
P.R. Recruitment and Business Management Co., Ltd.
2034/82 Ital - Thai Tower, 18th Floor, New Petchburi Road,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10320
Tel. 02-7160000 Fax. 02-7160056