Our client is one of the world’s largest jewellery brands. The company manages a jewellery manufacturing facility staffed by more than 10,000 personnel and is currently seeking a suitably qualified candidate to fill the position of Financial Control Supervisor.
- Maintaining a chart of accounts.
- Performing closings for the fiscal year.
- Reconciling balance sheets.
- Maintaining daily exchange rates.
- Performing monthly exchange rate translation for foreign balances.
- Calculating monthly accrual expenses.
- Reviewing payroll reports and preparing payroll reconciliations.
- Recording all labor costs.
- Preparing monthly intercompany confirmations.
- Collecting data and preparing the report for quarterly contingent liabilities.
- Performing analyses and reporting to group reporting team.
- Preparing RorNgor 8 form to present to Office of Industrial Economics.
- Preparing financial packages and reporting to group finance on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis.
- Coordinating with and supporting external auditor.
- Preparing annual statutory financial statements.
- Supporting quick closing projects.
- Supporting share service projects.
- Coordinating with human resources department to obtain labor data to support month ended closing deadlines.
- Recording accounting data to prepare financial reports within deadlines.
- Delivering the financial reports and package on time.
- Ensuring that the financial data is accurate.
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field.
- Minimum of 4 years of work experience calculating taxes for BOI activities and transfer pricing.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong command of English.
- Strong communication and leadership skills.
- Able to work under pressure and flexible.
- Able to work independently and self-motivated.
- Able to meet deadlines and self-manage.
- Possess the ability to handle tasks with speed and accuracy.
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office.