- Being responsible for all accounting functions and controlling activities relating to AP, AR, cash flow forecasts and cash management.
- Supervising, managing and controlling all accounting and finance transactions to ensure accuracy and compliance with company policies.
- Reviewing transaction reconciliations, month-end closures and year-end closures, and preparing all related financial reports
- Preparing consolidated financial statements in accordance with the accounting standards.
- Overseeing and controlling reporting activities.
- Being responsible for financial reports and financial analysis activities.
- Providing analyses and commentary to the CFO and management
- Supervising on projections, annual planning and outlook information requests.
- Being responsible for controlling costs.
- Developing and monitoring internal controls and ensuring that accounting activities are in accordance with legal, government and company policies.
- Being responsible for the audit committee secretary’s duties.
- Preparing agenda and support documents to present to the audit committee.
- Implementing global finance policies, procedures and processes to improve effectiveness, efficiency and accuracy of financial information.
- Managing all tax matters including income tax, tax returns, tax refunds and half-year and year-end tax submissions.
- Coordinating with relevant parties such as external auditor, internal auditor, financial advisor, SEC, SET, etc.
- Leading and supervising the team.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Accounting or related field (preferably a master’s degree)
- CPA license holder is a must
- At least 15 years of experience in the finance and accounting field (with a minimum of 5 years in a listed company).
- Strong leadership, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good knowledge of accounting theories, principles and practices with a hands-on work approach.
- Computer proficiency: Excellent in MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with Navision accounting software is a plus.
- Strong sense of initiative, independent and able to evaluate and prioritize issues and situations.
We invite qualified Thai nationals to submit their resume stating their present and expected salaryvia APPLY NOW