Our client is a well-known full service hotel located in the heart of Bangkok near tourist attractions, transportation, and entertainment spots.
- Overseeing financial management, regulatory and financial reporting, including corporate accounting, budget and forecasts preparation, report variances, project investments, and cash flow analysis, among other financial aspects of the hotel.
- Overseeing the accounting procedures operations, especially the control systems at the hotel level, transaction-processing operations, and policies and procedures.
- Managing and supervising all accounting operations, including Cash Management, Reconciliations, Billing, and Credit control, A/R, A/P, GL, Inventory Accounting, Cost Control, Fixed Assets, Revenue Recognition and Taxation.
- Preparing of the company’s financial reports, such as financial statements, monthly P&L reports, tax returns, and all regulatory reports and filings.
- Liaising with external auditor on the preparation of audited financial statements.
- Being responsible for all government regulatory requirements (in respect of accounting and tax matters), and the audits that are necessary to ensure compliance.
- Monitoring the company’s budget, cash flow and forecast reports, and analyzing performance against budget and forecasts.
- Closely scrutinizing funds transfer and cash disbursement protocols within the organization.
- Recommending company policy when necessary and/or development of internal control policies and procedures.
- Mentoring and developing a direct team, managing work allocation, training, problem resolution, performance evaluation, and the building of an effective team dynamic.
- Handling other tasks, as assigned.
- Male or Female, age 35 years old or above.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Accounting and/or Finance.
- Minimum 10 years working experience in Accounting and/or Finance, with 5 year experience at management level.
- Experience working in hotel industry is essential (400 rooms).
- Good command of English.
- Having good communication skills, interpersonal skills and leadership qualities with high responsibility.
- Able to travel.
Our client offers a benefits package including an annual bonus, service charge, and holiday. Working hours are from 8:30 – 18:30 from Monday to Friday.
Qualified candidates please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details by click APPLY NOW
P.R. Recruitment and Business Management Co., Ltd.
2034/82 Ital - Thai Tower, 18th Floor, New Petchburi Road,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10320
Tel. 02-7160000 Fax. 02-7160056