- Being responsible for overall finance accounting & business management functions of the headquarters, 4 factories and all affiliated companies.
- Working with the CFO on the strategic vision including assisting in the development and negotiation of contracts.
- Monitoring finance accounting departments and overseeing financial statements of the company, including all transactions and processing systems.
- Managing processes for financial forecasting, budgets and consolidation and reporting to the company.
- Analysing the company’s budgets and checking budget and financial statements for each business unit.
- Assisting in performing all tasks necessary to achieve the organization's mission and helping in executing staff succession and growth plans.
- Ensuring adequate cash flow to meet the organization's needs.
- Male / female, Thai national, aged above 45 years old.
- Master's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or a related field.
- At least 20 years of finance & accounting experience that must include leadership in accounting & financial roles.
- Must be experienced in a PCB manufacturing or electronics manufacturing company.
- Must be experienced in listed public companies.
- Expert in SAP / ERP is essential.
- Must be very knowledgeable on tax, BOI, IFRS, SET, IR and CG.
- Pleasant personality, smart, proactive with excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Good command of English and proficient in using accounting software program.
- Mature, high speed work performance with full evidence and can work well under pressure.
- Strong management & leadership skills, adaptable and possess a logical-mind-set.