Our client is a well-known player in the hotel industry. The company requires a well-organized person who is motivated, a very fast learner and has good leadership qualities to work in the position of Financial Controller.
- Overseeing both accounting and financial functions.
- Ensuring all accounting teams perform up to company standards.
- Planning budgets and forecasts for each business unit.
- Overseeing cash flow.
- Ensuring all payments to both internal and external parties are on time and accurate.
- Maintaining and improving the accounting system (SUN system).
- Ensuring that VAT and withholding tax are accurate.
- Dealing with external parties, such as audit firms, banks and the Revenue Department.
- Being a consultant in terms of financial functions for each business unit.
- Thai nationality, aged 30-45 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance.
- At least 5 years of experience at the management level in an accounting and finance function.
- Experience in a Big 4 accounting firm (PWC, KPMG, Deloitte, E&Y) and with corporate companies is a must.
- Experience in hotels or real estate is a plus.
- Good in English language communication.
- Able to work in Phuket.
Location: Thalang, Phuket, Thailand
We invite qualified candidates to submit your resume stating your present and expected salary by click "Apply Now"