- Overseeing the accounting and financial functions.
- Ensuring all accounting teams perform to company standards.
- Overseeing cash flow.
- Planning budgets and forecasts for each business unit.
- Ensuring all payments to internal and external parties are on time and accurate.
- Maintaining and improving the accounting system (SUN System).
- Ensuring VAT and withholding tax calculations are accurate.
- Dealing with external parties, such as audit firms, banks and the Revenue Department.
- Being a consultant in terms of financial advice for each business unit.
- Thai nationality, age 29-45 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance.
- At least 5 years of experience at the management level in an accounting or finance function.
- At least 3 years of experience in a Big 4 accounting firm (PWC, KPMG, Deloitte or E&Y) is a must.
- At least 2 years of experience in a corporate company as a financial controller is a must.
- Experience in hotels or real estate is a plus.
- Good in English language communication.
- Able to work in Phuket.