Our client is a world leading commercial vehicle manufacturer, particularly trucks and buses, who is currently expanding its business in Thailand. They are urgently seeking a Financial Controller who is capable of overseeing, managing and controlling all finance and accounting operations.
- Managing planning process as a basis for discussions about top-down requirements with central business in order to define targets.
- Establishing processes during the year to monitor and navigate towards target achievement.
Pricing and Discounts
- Ensuring active participation in strategic price positioning for new products, and ongoing price positioning for new and used vehicles and parts.
- Planning and monitoring of discounts and spending levels, including evaluation and control of incentive programs.
Budget and Investment
- Ensuring fulfillment of efficiency targets via budgeting and monitoring process together with responsible cost-center.
- Planning and monitoring marketing and capital expenditure budgets.
- Executing business cases for investment projects according to corporate guidelines and approval levels.
Production & Customs Free Zone
- Controlling of cost and investment related issues in regards to CKD assembly, with special focus on monitoring of local content values and preparation of relevant documents for submission to Customs, Tax and Revenue departments.
Compliance and Ethical Standards
- Ensuring compliance with the Integrity Code and all other relevant rules and regulations, and corporate guidelines, especially ensuring compliance and process quality through internal controls.
- Leading, motivating and developing allocated employees by target agreements and performance evaluations, on the basis of the mission statement.
- Ensuring target-oriented internal communication and task related qualifications.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance & Controlling or Accounting is a must.
- At least 3 years of work experience in Finance, Controlling or Accounting.
- Experienced in planning and reporting.
- Experienced in the automotive industry and a multi-national corporation is preferred.
- Able to use own initiative, with the ability to work on their own as well as part of a team.
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills.
- Good attention to detail, decision making and problem solving skills.
- Fluent in English and other languages will be an added advantage.
Qualified candidates please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details via APPLY NOW
P.R. Recruitment and Business Management Co., Ltd.
2034/82 Ital - Thai Tower, 18th Floor, New Petchburi Road,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10320
Tel. 02-7160000 Fax. 02-7160056