Our client is a well-known online website company. The company requires a well-organized, highly motivated and fast-learning person to work in the position of Financial Director.
- Operating financial functions in respect of timeline, cost and quality and delivering all core financial services that align with the company’s strategic goals including but not limited to company financial strategy and planning, financial execution, financial risk management, cash management, banking activities, tax, etc. to achieve business growth and efficiency.
- Assisting in performing all tasks necessary to achieve the organization's mission and to help execute staff succession and growth plans. Participate in key decisions as a member of the executive management team.
- Establishing and maintaining appropriate internal control safeguards.
- Analysing cash flow, cost controls and expenses to guide business leaders. Analyzing financial statements to pinpoint potential weak areas.
- Leading accounting and finance teams and coordinating with other departmental managers. Recruiting, training, supervising and evaluating department staff.
- Monitoring, analysing and reporting to management on the stock performance of company, competitors and industry. Arranging, coordinating and managing for smoothness of shareholders' meetings and shareholders' matters.
- Being responsible for preparing financial materials upon request from the HQ or local senior management.
- Thai nationality aged 30 - 45 years old.
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- At least 10 years of experience in an operational controlling role including at least 5 years in a leadership capacity.
- Having an audit background is a must.
- Having experience in IT or online website or listed company is a plus.
- Good analytical, communication and presentation skills.
- Can work well under pressure with a high degree of accuracy and detail in all work outputs.
- Excellent command of English and strong computer skills