Our client is a leading company involved with stainless steel scrap processing and blending. Our client is seeking a well-organised and highly motivated candidate for the position of Financial Officer.
- Preparing Internet banking payments.
- Monitoring the daily banking position.
- Preparing payment reports as required and handling petty cash.
- Checking the accuracy of bank documents.
- Matching and reconciling financial activity with the bank statement.
- Coordinating with banks in order to support daily operations.
- Performing other assignments as requested by the Department Manager.
- Male or female, age over 25 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field.
- 2-5 years Finance experience.
- Having experience with an ERP system is plus.
- Good command of English (writing and reading).
- Proficient in MS Office and Outlook