Our client is a leading automotive company. Due to their current business growth, they are now looking for a suitably qualified candidate to join them in the position of Financial, Planning and Analysis Manager.
- Collecting financial data from different sources to analyze actual commercial performance
- Conducting project investment feasibility study and executing business case as per corporate strategy
- Analyzing automotive pricing strategy of new model, ongoing model, used model and spare parts.
- Reviewing cost calculations of consumer vehicles.
- Monitoring and controlling all information to be in compliance with all relevant policies
- Preparing monthly reports in different perspectives: marketing, operations, administration and investment
- Providing corrective data to the Business Controller and supporting corporate audit activities
- Performing accurate financial and planning analysis
- Male or female, aged 28 - 38 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Accounting, Finance or a related field
- At least 6 years of experience in financial analysis, preferably in a multi-national company.
- Experience in automotive manufacturing will be an advantage
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Possess a positive attitude, strong management and analytical skills