Our client is a fast growing finance company that is part ofa large automotive group. They support their Thai dealer network with finance, leasing and insurance services. They offer wholesale finance solutions, car financing and car insurance. They are now looking for an experienced, dynamic, and customer focused candidate to lead Financial Planning and Analysis in the position of OPEX Section Manager.
- Providing collection profitability reports that link collection performance and P&L and performing monthly reviews with collection management team.
- Performing in-depth analyses of special projects or issues related to service, such as commission and incentive schemes and in-house vs outsourced services.
- Performing feasibility studies for the Operations Department.
- Assisting with P&L allocation processes; maintaining and modifying system for any changes.
- Developing OPEX (Operating Expenditure) planning model related to backend and service functions.
- Performing in-depth tracking and monitoring (PDCA) of backend/servicing OPEX – collection commissions/incentives, cost of operations and blacklisted costs to ensure efficiency and effectiveness of spending.
- Supporting and controlling budget approval process for backend/servicing functions.
- Bachelor or master’s degree in Finance or Accounting.
- At least 5 years of experience in Finance fora Hire Purchase Business or Banking/Consumer Finance.
- Good analytical, communication and presentation skills.
- High efficiency in Ms. Excel.
We invite qualified candidates to submit your resume stating your present and expected salary by click "Apply Now"