Our client is a telecommunication company. Due to their continued growth, they are looking for a suitable candidate to join them in the position of Financial Specialist.
- Manage the assigned investment projects, including preparing feasibility study, developing financial model and preparing valuation report to support the management’s decision-making
- Provide analytical support on various finance-related issues to support special projects assigned by management
- Prepare the total company’s portfolio short-term and long-term projections to support the company’s strategic direction
- Handle merger & acquisition deals /negotiations
- Negotiate and manage the due diligence process
- Assist Management in assignments
- Manage and ensure that all external reporting is fulfilled and complies with relevant rules and conditions
- Analyst the portfolio return / EVA
- Carry out ad-hoc assignments
- Male or female, aged 25-35 years old.
- Master’s degree or equivalent in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting or related fields
- Minimum 3 years of experience in finance, M&A and feasibility study work
- Experience in investment banking is an advantage.
- Excellent analytical skill and thorough knowledge of money markets.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to build positive relationships and collaborate with cross-functional teams.
- High level of communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Strong proficiency in using Microsoft Office suite especially Word, Excel and Power Point
- Fluent in both written and spoken English.
- Pleasant personality and good attitude towards work
Qualified candidates please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details by click "APPLY NOW"
P.R. Recruitment and Business Management Co., Ltd.
2034/82 Ital - Thai Tower, 18th Floor, New Petchburi Road,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10320
Tel. 02-7160000 Fax. 02-7160056