Our client is a well-known restaurant chain in Thailand. The company requires a well-organized and highly motivated person to work in the position of Food Innovation Manager (R&D).
- Working with the Marketing Team to develop new product prototype concepts to meet consumer expectations and targeted margins.
- Managing on-time NPD (New Product Development) processes and working with suppliers and internal teams to create new menus and innovative pipelines to support long-term business growth.
- Assessing the constraints of suppliers and restaurants, conducting risk assessment analysis and identifying food safety concerns.
- Driving continuous product and process improvement in order to be more competitive in the market.
- Monitoring market trends and conducting market surveys in relation to new product launches.
- Conducting consumer tests and product evaluations to ensure products meet consumer expectations.
- Setting up standard procedures and training materials for new product launches to support the simplification of operations.
- Supporting cost saving programs and identifying alternative sources of supply continuity.
- Handling company food policy and regulatory changes.
- Coaching and supporting the team to share new ideas.
- Working with key cross-functional teams: Marketing, RE, SCM and Finance, to determine appropriate product costs and margins.
- Working with the operations team on the product launch execution process, minimising risks to the market.
- Thai nationality, aged 32-47 years old.
- Master or bachelor’s degree in Food Science Technology or a related field.
- At least 7 years’ experience of product or raw material development in a food retail or food manufacturing business is a must.
- Previous experience in the poultry industry is preferable.
- At least 5 years of working experience at a management level.
- Strong leadership skills and results-driven.
- Good collaboration, cross-functional and analytical skills.
- Creative and passionate about food.
- Fluent in English (speaking and writing).