Our client is a well-known Chinese brand in the food industry. They manufacture food products and have their own line of restaurants. Due to their current business expansion, they are now looking for professional and competent candidates for the position of Food Quality Excellence Manager (Chinese Restaurant).
- Checking the food ingredients’ quality for each brunch and advising the staff how to reach the company’s goals.
- Coordinating with others to improve food ingredient quality.
- Advising and providing suggestions to other employees to reach goals for food hygiene and safety.
- Analysing the results to solve any problems.
- Setting a quality assurance program and subcontracting outside companies to perform QSC inspections.
- Checking the safety and clearance program each brunch.
- Reporting to director.
- Male or female, aged 30 - 45 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Food Science or any related field.
- At least 5 years’ experience being responsible for food quality in food retail or a restaurant chain.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills are preferred.
- Able to communicate in English.
We invite qualified candidates to submit your resume stating your present and expected salary by click "Apply Now"