- Set business strategy; analyze and determine the direction, policy, and plan of Engineering Division that comply with policy and strategy direction ; as well as, monitor and control the process to achieve the agreed performance results
- Manage Engineering Function; plan and control the work-performance results; ensure the setting and uses of standard procedure of Engineering Management to support and improve all engineering practices in the organization
- Report work-performance results, problems, key issues found; as well as propose the resolutions and suggestions for improvement to top management.
- Control, allocate, and manage human resources in the division, in terms of quantity, quality, efficiency, and effectiveness; develop the capability of human resources to lead all engineering changes and strategy Implementation
- Monitor customer satisfaction and response to customer requirement and participate in all key activities of customer
- Ensure compliance to all working standards, manuals and regulations, such as IATF 16949, ISO14001, and others
- Lead special assignments or special projects (Cross Functional Team).
- Japanese Speaking to a high standard
- Diploma - Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or related fields.
- Have experience in factory management for more than 10 years, including strategic planning, budgeting, profit/loss (P/L) calculation, production costing, and production techniques.
- Have experience specifically in automotive part industry, especially specialize in Forging Process or Heavy Industry Manufacturing
- Have experience in Engineering and Production in medium to large business, or an affiliated company/group/subsidiaries of large companies
- Knowledge in IATF 16949, TPS System, Lean Management, & Productivity Improvement Programs.