The Free Zone Assistant Manager will report to the Customs Operations Manager and be responsible for the following key functions:
- Assisting the FZ Manager with providing guidance and advice on all operations relating to import and export processes under FZ privileges.
- Coordinating and supervising staff on site regarding the completeness of monthly reports for submission to the customs Dept.
- Preparing and submitting monthly reports relating to internal and external warehouse movements to Customs.
- Providing support in relation to customs audits and internal audits until any issues have been solved.
- Supervising freight forwarders in relation to the on-time delivery of goods.
- Coordinating customs declaration entries to comply with customs rules and regulations.
- Performing various other jobs as assigned by superiors.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in any related field.
- 5 Years working experience in a similar field.
- Have knowledge of Free Zone Privileges / BOI including Harmonized Codes and Customs import rules & regulations / hard-working and able to work well under pressure.
- Good relationships and connections with the Customs department and related government agencies.
- Good English and computer skills in Excel and Powerpoint.
Our client offers a benefits package including an annual bonus, a provident fund, medical insurance and the opportunity to join a large international company.
Please submit your resume stating your present and expected salary and ref. Free Zone Assistant Manager - Jobsdb fax to 038 494 790 #120, by Click “Apply Now”