Our client is a leading of sugar manufacture and producer with more than 50 years’ experience in Thailand. They are now looking for a qualified candidate to join them in the position of Future Market & Risk Management.
- Collecting, researching and forecasting the market price of sugar and reviewing transactions.
- Analyzing and identifying market risks of the sugar market.
- Researching and conduct day-to-day situational forecasts of sugar market prices.
- Preparing market risk reports according to meetings.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Finance, Accounting, Financial Engineering, Business Administration or a related field.
- Experience in treasury operations such as FX market derivatives or Commodity Market is an advantage.
- Good analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Good working attitude and able to maintain good personal relationships.
- Good communication skills and good command of English.
Qualified candidates please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details by click "APPLY NOW"