Our Client is a pioneer of the leasing industry in Thailand. They have played a prominent role in the evolution of the leasing industry and the penetration of leasing products into the financial market.
- Closing month-end accounts.
- Budgeting and analysis of monthly reports.
- Finalising inter-company reconciliation processes.
- Liaising with AP and AR team members.
- Preparing and posting accruals and all journal entries into the G/L.
- Performing Fixed Asset accounting, reporting and reconciliation.
- Preparing statutory reports, financial reports and management reports.
- Reconciling account transactions.
- Working Mon to Fri, 8.30 a.m. to 5.30 p.m.
- Male or Female.
- Age 25-28 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
- At least 1-2 years experience working in accounting.
- Good command of English.
- Experience of using pivot commands in Microsoft Excel.
- Thai nationality only.