The successful candidate will report to the HR Director and will be responsible for the following key functions:
- Being responsible for all functions associated with general affairs, in particular, ensuring that HR policies are well aligned with applicable Thai laws and regulations.
- Planning, prioritizing, and managing maintenance activities and upgrades to equipment, facilities, and systems to minimize disruptions to business activities and utilize resources effectively.
- Ensuring that general affairs related functions are operating dynamically and efficiently at all times.
- Controlling and managing various services and providing support in relation to company matters such as those associated with company cars, buildings or infrastructure as well as a range of facilities for all other departments.
- Managing transportation services for both of employees & management, the company's properties, office supplies & the purchase order service, the factory landscape, information service system and general services.
- Managing the company landscape to ensure a good environment in the workplace and good 5S management.
- Taking care of the facility management and maintenance, coordinating with suppliers and new partners.
- Participating in the implementation of ISO 9001 systems.
- Assisting in the implementation of factory systems such as quality management of ISO and safety, etc.
- Assisting the HR Director with preparing reports and presentations.
- Handling any other jobs as assigned by the HR Director.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Business Administration, Human Resources or any related field.
- Male, aged between 30 - 40 years old.
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in handling general HR functions, General Affairs/Plant Administration and Administration.
- Mature personality with analytical and problem solving skills, and good interpersonal skills.
- Strong leadership and problem solving skills and the ability to work under pressure.
- Good command of both written and spoken English.
Our client offers a basic salary, other allowances, a provident fund, insurance and a bonus, as well as a five day working week.
Reference Code: GAM1160408
Please submit your resume stating your present and expected salary and ref. General Affairs Deputy Manager – Jobsdb fax to 038 494 790, email to "Apply Now”
PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing (Eastern Seaboard) Co., Ltd.
3 Moo 9 Talaythong Tower,11th Floor, Sukhumvit Road,
Tungsukla, Sriracha, Chonburi 20230
Tel. 038-494700 Fax. 038-494790