The successful candidate will report to the Operations Director and will be responsible for the following key functions;
- Establishing and implementing HR systems and processes in relation to the issuing of employment contracts and onboarding of staff and labour as well as overseeing the expat VISA process.
- Taking care of the facility management and maintenance, office, supplies, suppliers and new partnerships.
- Taking minutes in dedicated meetings and following up on any issues.
- Assisting the Operations Director with preparing reports and presentations.
- Organising business meetings, visitor’s hotels and company transportation.
- Managing the maintenance and communication of the company calendar including all holiday and leave.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or other related field.
- Female, aged between 25 – 35 years old.
- More than 2 - 5 years of experience in HR or Admin.
- Computer literate: Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Access
- Good command of written and spoken English.