Our customer is an automotive business and car-related services provider.
- Develop and implement strategic and integrated communication programs that are aligned with brand marketing and business objectives.
- Oversee day-to-day execution of communications initiatives, functions and strategies.
- Maintain strong relationships with key external stakeholders including key media, such as newspapers, trade magazines, broadcasts, influencers, partners and clients.
- Connect priorities to digital visions by improving and enhancing digital and mobile strategies.
- Lead the delivery of corporate announcements, statements and press releases.
- Engage with the core stakeholders to raise, enhance and protect the reputation of the company.
- Develop and lead effective communication and outputs for designated projects and activities in line with corporate communications strategy.
- Aged 35 - 45 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Business Administration or communication field.
- Minimum of 15 years of experience related to communication roles, preferably for a global automotive or auto components company.
- Experience in the areas of above-the-line advertising and brand management.
- Good personality, team leader and enthusiastic with strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent in written and verbal English communication.
We invite qualified Thai nationals to submit your resume stating your present and expected salary by click "Apply Now"