Company Background :
Our client is a well-known automotive manufacturer and trader. The company requires a well-organized, highly motivated and fast-learning person to work in the position of General Manager - Event & PR (Automotive).
- Being in charge of corporate image enhancement relating to the public and media and non-media channels.
- Planning activities & budget, developing and implementing corporate materials for both internal and external communications.
- Managing a channel of internal communication for policy, goal and essential information in order to ensure accurate understanding.
- Developing proposals and organizing PR activities for corporate and product and special events.
- Providing communication support to all units within the company by arranging all public appearances to increase product and service awareness.
- Managing the research, development, planning, execution and evaluation of all promotions, events and entertainment.
- Managing all aspects of promotions and events, from the beginning planning stages to execution of all details to ensure a successful event, and performing event analysis.
- Taking all steps necessary to ensure the financial and reputational success of promotions, entertainment and special events.
- Thai national, male only, aged 35 years old and up.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Marketing and PR is a must.
- At least 7 years’ experience in marketing and PR is a must.
- At least 3 years’ experience at an automotive company in a marketing and PR role is a plus.
- Good command of English.
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Highly organized, proactive, dynamic, energetic and highly self-disciplined.
- Good coordinating ability.
- Can work well under pressure.
We invite qualified candidates to submit your resume stating your present and expected salary by click "Apply Now"