Our client is a leading global manufacturer of engineering products and systems. Their products are supplied in many well-known projects for infrastructure and transportation industries.To support their business expansion in Thailand, they are now looking for an outstanding candidate seeking a challenge to join their company.
- Being responsible for financial plan in close cooperation with the management team.
- Managing the annual budget, monthly forecast and annual financial statements.
- Preparing cost analysis, cost and overhead rates and cost allocation.
- Preparing financial & controlling reports, management reports, expense reports, P&L and assets, liabilities and equity in the balance sheet and ensuring compliance with GAAP & IFRS as well as compliance with all legal and internal requirements.
- Handling investment control.
- Making ongoing improvements to the internal system, accounting system and control procedure.
- Being responsible for supplier payment and payroll activities.
- Preparing and reviewing organizational contracts and other documents to ensure legal compliance.
- Male or female, aged 35-40 years old.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Accounting or Financial Management.
- At least 8 years of financial and management experience.
- Experience of working in financial controlling and new company setup.
- Experienced in SAP would be an advantage.
- Good knowledge of GAAP and IFRS
- Excellent analytical & strategic thinking abilities and reporting skill.
- Strong problem-solving and leadership skills and flexible person.
- Able to travel to upcountry
- Fluent in both written and spoken English.