Our client is one of the leading snack manufacturers in Thailand. They produce and distribute premium quality snack products nationwide and are currently looking for a General Manager – Finance and Accounting.
- Managing the overall financial accounting of the group of companies.
- Reviewing the matching of sub-ledgers with the GL, AR, AP, FA, cost of sales, services and others to ensure any discrepancies are identified and appropriately dealt with by accounting staff.
- Overseeing stock reconciliation, stock planning and cost control.
- Closing the accounts on a monthly basis and ensuring preparation of the various reconciliations.
- Preparing financial statements and notes to the financial statements on a monthly basis, both separate and consolidated.
- Preparing various management reports and performance reports (actual and forecast).
- Handling working capital management and funding elements.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant discipline.
- At least 15 years experience in financial management or business financial analysis.
- Proficient in English and Thai (spoken and written).
- CPA, work experience in a top audit firm and a listed company is a must.
- SAP knowledge preferable.