Company Background :
Our client is a well-known automotive manufacturer and trader. The company requires a well-organized, highly motivated and fast-learning person to work in the position of General Manager - Fleet Sales.
- Drawing up annual fleet sales plans based on the annual budget set by the top executive and relevant information required for sales planning.
- Monitoring and analyzing data regarding fleet & project sales.
- Setting up support activities for the whole year.
- Setting standard price of dealer fleet project, staff welfare, VIP sales and others, based on own set budget.
- Handling distribution and bill collection of direct sales.
- Managing a dealer’s test cars and dealer’s own cars.
- Being responsible for expanding business and sales with specific fleet customers.
- Thai national, male only, aged 40 years up.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Business Administration or any related fields(International Business Management is a plus).
- At least 8 years’ experience in sales or after-sales business is a must.
- Experience in an automotive company involving sales or after-sales is a plus.
- Good command of English.
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Highly organized, proactive, dynamic, energetic and highly self-disciplined.
- Good coordinating ability.
- Can work well under pressure.
- Able to travel to upcountry and abroad.
We invite qualified candidates to submit your resume stating your present and expected salary by click "Apply Now"