Our client is a well-known high-end restaurant in Bangkok, Thailand. The company requires a well-organized, highly motivated and fast-learning person to work in the position of GM / Executive Chef.
- Planning and directing food preparation and culinary activities
- Modifying recipes or creating new ones that meet quality standards.
- Estimating food requirements and food costs
- Supervising kitchen staff activities
- Arranging for equipment purchases and repairs
- Being responsible for all food brands production; develop recipes and food purchase specifications.
- Preparing and monitoring food budget for the department.
- Maintaining the highest professional food quality and sanitation standards.
- Rectifying arising problems or complaints
- Maintaining extensive knowledge of menu development and insights to marketing
- Controlling costs and wages
- Thai nationality, aged 35-47 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Culinary Arts or a related field.
- Minimum 7 years working experience in Culinary, Food & Beverage.
- Minimum 3 years working experience in a senior culinary leadership role at an international 5 star hotel brand is a must.
- At least 5 years of experience involving Thai food and Western food is a must.
- Leadership qualities; able to inspire and motivate.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
We invite qualified candidates to submit your resume stating your present and expected salary by click "Apply Now"
2034/82 Ital - Thai Tower, 18th Floor, New Petchburi Road,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10320