Our client is an innovative affordable housing development and management company
RAYONG – AMATA CITY
The General Manager will report directly to the Thai Director and will be responsible for the following key areas:
- Developing and implementing strategic marketing & sales plans.
- Following up on sales reports and sales targets.
- Developing, managing and providing guidance in relation to sales activities.
- Reviewing the progress of sales.
- Preparing detailed sales/action plans to achieve specified results, budgets and targets.
- Assessing the market situation for each project and knowing their strengths and weaknesses.
- Acting on behalf of the owner for the assigned projects (affordable housing).
- Managing and administrating the company’s site office and supervising all site staff.
- Assigning work to all site staff and monitoring their performance.
- Supervising/managing all contractors on site to ensure all work is performed in line with the company’s plans.
- Monitoring the financial aspects of projects, minimizing unnecessary costs and reporting to the owner.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or Marketing or a related field.
- At least 7 years’ experience in the real estate or properties business or any related sector.
- Proficiency in standard software applications including Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Power Point and Microsoft Word.
- Good negotiation and problem-solving skills.
- Customer focused and a result oriented mind set.
- Good command of both written and spoken English.
Our client offers the right candidate an exciting opportunity to join a large multinational company with an attractive basic salary and the opportunity to be part of this growing company.
Reference Code: GM1020609
Please submit your resume stating your present and expected salary and ref. General Manager - Jobsdb fax to 038 494 790, or by click “Apply Now"
PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing (Eastern Seaboard)
53 Moo 9 Talay-Thong Tower 11th Floor, Sukhumvit Road,
Tung Sukhla, Siracha, Chonburi 20230
Tel. 038-494700 Tel. 038-494790