The General Manager will be reporting to the Thai Vice President and handle the key responsibilities which follow:
- Providing outstanding strategic business, operational and financial leadership whilst also achieving optimum levels of delivery performance.
- Staff development and product innovation.
- Maintaining the existing sales volume with current customers.
- Developing new projects and business opportunities by promoting company products to customers and investigating new potential markets.
- Supporting the company in relation to business transfers by obtaining sales forecasts and transfer schedules from customers.
- Preparing company sales forecasts and budgets on a yearly, quarterly and monthly basis.
- Planning and prioritising labour to meet delivery schedules and quality standards whilst providing technical support, and, being the resource person within the production area and other departments.
- Establishing production and lean manufacturing processes using modern manufacturing skills whilst ensuring the highest possible safety standards.
- Initiating problem solving skills to rectify quality and production problems whilst also managing the workforce to achieve the optimum levels of quality and output of our clients manufacturing processes.
- Managing of day to day activities in the high performing production area for packaging processes.
- Creating and executing company strategies for both short-term and long-term plans.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Engineering, Marketing, Business or any related field.
- Male only and age not over 45 years old.
- At least 8 - 10 years a high volume manufacturing environment with experience at management level.
- Managerial capacity, ideally coming from a PVC sheet or PVC pipe related industry.
- Technical experience in related industry.
- Possess strong leadership and interpersonal skills, be energetic and a strategic thinker.
- Understanding of productivity, cost control and basic profit and loss.
- Good command of the English language and computer proficiency.
Our client offers an attractive benefits package with a five day working week and the opportunity to be part of this growing company.