Our client is a largeJapanese automobile manufacturer which has been established since 1935. To support their overall business plan, the company is looking for high calibre professionals to effectively run internal processes. Among their open positions is the role of General Manager - Production.
- Handle all aspects of manufacturing including production & planning, logistics, maintenance, infrastructure, QA/QC and engineering
- Manage, monitor and supervise the production team to achieve company goals and coordinate with other departments to support the production line.
- Establish policy, strategy and production plan
- Control and improve efficiency and reduce production costs
- Coordinate with customers and other departments for solving production problems.
- Develop and improve products for customer satisfaction.
- Determine organization strategy for sustainable growth.
- Aged 40 years old up.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field.
- More than 10 years working experiences in any Japanese automotive manufacturing company (Automotive body parts will be an advantage).
- Able to lead and motivate a team.
- Excellent communication skill.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Ability to speak English or Japanese language.