- Responsible for all aspects of manufacturing including production, production planning & logistics, maintenance and infrastructure QA/QC and engineering.
- Manage, monitor and supervise the production team to achieve company goals.
- Coordinate with other departments to support the production line.
- Establish policy, strategy and production plan.
- Control and improve efficiency and reduce production costs.
- Coordinate with customers and other departments for solving production problems.
- Develop and improve products for meeting customer satisfaction.
- Determine organization strategy for sustainable growth.
- Aged 40 years old and up.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field.
- More than 10 years of work experiences in any Japanese automotive manufacturing company (Automotive body parts will be an advantage).
- Able to lead and motivate a team.
- Excellent communication skill.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Ability to speak English or Japanese Languages.